1200x1200mm Pino White MDF Slatwall Panel
- 1200x1200mm (4 feet by 4 feet)
- 12 Slots
- 100mm (4 Inch) Slot Spaces
- High Quality Melamine Face
- Compatible With Our Slatwall Finishing Trims
- Made From 18mm Thick Hi-Grade European MDF
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered By Pallet Carrier
How Do I Install Slatwall Panels?
Slatwall panels are really easy to install, so you shouldn't be nervous if you are looking to install them yourself. We have put together a guide on Installing Slatwall
Why Buy Slatwall From Us
All of our panels are made right here in the UK from European grade MDF. We never deal with the much lower quality cheap Chinese MDF.
We also aim to be as environmentally friendly as possibly, recycling our waste off-cuts to heat our factory.
Slatwall Panels need to be delivered on a pallet due to their size and weight. We use the largest pallet distribution network in the country to handle our deliveries for us.
When receiving your pallet you need to check for any damage that may have occurred in transit, if you happen to find some damage please make a note of this on the drivers notes and inform us as soon as possible.
- 1200x1200mm Slatwall Panels weigh around 19kg each. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload the slatwall panels one-at-a-time by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your slatwall panels to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Due to the size and weight of Slatwall Panels, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn’t a one person job
- Be careful how you handle your panels and how you store them, sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them
- In the unfortunate event that you do have some damages on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’, if there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse the delivery, please give a call on 01621 774732 before you do this though so that we can arrange for replacements to get to you in a speedy manor.