600mm x 250mm Toughend Glass Shop Shelves with Slatwall Shelf Brackets (Sold in Multiples of 10)
- Made From Highest Quality 5mm Toughened Glass
- Clear Finish
- Fully Polished Edges
- All Wooden and Glass Shelves are only recommended to be used with Aluminium T inserts in the Slatwall Panels
Glass Shelves need to be delivered on a pallet due to their size, weight and fragile nature. We use the largest pallet distribution network in the country to handle our deliveries for us.
When receiving your pallet you need to check for any damage that may have occurred in transit, if you happen to find some damage please make a note of this on the drivers notes and inform us as soon as possible.
- Glass Shelves weigh from 10-30kg per box. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload the boards one-at-a-time by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your shelves to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Due to the size and weight of Glass Shelves, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn’t a one person job
- Be careful how you handle your shelves and how you store them, sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them
- In the unfortunate event that you do have some damages on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’, if there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse the delivery, please give a call on 0845 0942751 before you do this though so that we can arrange for replacements to get to you in a speedy manor.