3 Quarter Glass Showcase Shop Counter.
- Handmade Right Here In The UK
- 600mm Deep x 900mm High
- Open Back With Two Adjustable Shelves
- Glass And Wood Top
- Select Length Below
- Lots Of Colour Choices
- Select Your Own Edging Colour
- Delivered Fully Assembled
Why Choose Our Shop Counters?
Our Counters are made to the highest standard right here in the UK. We never use imported Chinese MDF which is shown to be of a lower quality and not as strong as our European MDF.
Our products are sourced from UK or European suppliers rather than coming all the way from Asia, this helps to cut down our carbon footprint, we also use all off-cuts and scraps generated by our processes to heat our warehouse. When manufacturing Slatwall from MDF a lot of dust is created and this can harm the environment if not collected and disposed off correctly, we have invested in some the latest extraction and dust collection technology to make sure our processes are as clean as they can be.
So you can buy from us knowing we are doing what we can to protect the environment.
Counters need to be delivered on a pallet due to their size and weight. We use the largest pallet distribution network in the country to handle our deliveries for us.
When receiving your pallet you need to check for any damage that may have occurred in transit, if you happen to find some damage please make a note of this on the drivers notes and inform us as soon as possible.
- Slatwall Stands can be quite heavy. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload the items by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your slatwall units to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Due to the size and weight of Slatwall Gondolas, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn’t a one person job
- Be careful how you handle your items and how you store them, sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them
- In the unfortunate event that you do have some damages on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’, if there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse the delivery, please give a call on 0845 0942751 before you do this though so that we can arrange for replacements to get to you in a speedy manor.